Job Requisition Number 59821BR
Market Title Wine, Beer And Spirit Specialist
Primary Work Location Texas:El Paso
Position Status Part Time
Average Hours Per Week (Note: These hours are estimated and are subject to frequent increases/decreases due to business needs) 16:20
Store Number(s) 6502
Job Overview CROSSMARK is ramping up to hire Brand Ambassadors to work as Wine, Beer, and Spirit Specialists. Do you like meeting new people and explaining products such as Wine and Beer?
As a Brand Ambassador, you will meet with customers in store and present them with information about the products you are promoting. This position will use a combination of sales and customer service techniques.
If you think you have what it takes to be a CROSSMARK Wine, Beer, and Spirit Specialist, apply today
Summary The associate is responsible for completing in:store alcohol beverage and food demonstrations. Acquires and maintains knowledge of products represented. Serves, demonstrates, intercepts and educates consumers and promotes products in a professional manner. Maintain an overall professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Actively engage and educate consumers on the features and benefits of alcohol beverage products.
* Possesses knowledge of the wine, beer and spirits market and keeps up:to:date on trends and products.
* Remain compliant with training and/or certification required for wine, beer, and spirits promotions.
* Ability to prepare and serve food samples using small appliances such as microwaves, fryers, skillets, coffee makers, and knives
* Properly sets up and prepares Event Table for execution.
* Achieves 100 execution on assigned work.
* Maintains a clean, sterile and safe work station using cleaning chemicals.
* Assists with preparation for client visits and completes audit corrections.
* Builds and maintains rapport with store personnel to effectively meet company and client objectives.
* Maintains a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
* Completes expense reports in accordance with Company policy.
* Prepares and submits all on:line requirements on the same day as Event execution
* Ability to maintain a calm demeanor under pressure.
* Maintains an energetic, outgoing, engaging and articulate manner during Event execution.
* Observes guests and checks identification for proof:of:age; denies sampling of any alcohol beverage product to underage or intoxicated guests
* Demonstrates operational compliance with Federal, state, and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the sampling and marketing of alcohol
* Adheres to Federal, state, and local laws and regulations surrounding wine, beer, and spirits promotions
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow an